Tuesday 1 July 2008

LG KF510: Incredibly Fabulous Fashion Phone Handset

I vividly remember the day when my Mother gifted me this LG KF510 mobile phone handset that comes with an ultra-stylish slide opening mechanism. My High School results had just got announced and I had come off with flying colours. I was too happy to put it in words. And to top it all my mother surprised me with a gift of this truly unique smart mobile phone.

Like every young boy I too wanted to buy the "hot and tempting LG KF510 mobile phone handset." The first glance at the mobile phone gave me an adrenalin- rushing thrill and excitement. I was extremely impressed with its sleek dimensions of 104.5 x 49.5 x 10.9 mm and feather weight of 91 grams. This compactly designed phone is handy and so easy to carry around perfectly fitted my pocket size. My peers were impressively amazed with its 2.2 inch TFT screen that presents a vibrant interplay of 262K colours in a seamlessly flux of sharp and crystal clear images with a perfect pixel combination of 240 pixels x 320 pixels.

This feature was hugely appreciated by my family and friends.

Now when I am on a move and wish to access the Internet this phone equips me with this chance of surfing the Internet through EDGE and GPRS in its WAP 2.0/xHTML browser. I am a movie buff and recently used this feature to check some clips of recently released movie clips of my all time favourite actors.

The 3.15 mega pixels camera is another of my favourite feature as it helps me capture some very interesting photos and video clips. This LG mobile phone enables me to listen to some great music through the FM radio feature and the MP3 format music player. Now me and my music juke box have become the best of the best friends. This FM radio feature is easily accessible from the main menu and allows the me and my friends to listen nonstop music entertainment with the help of the LG KF510, the truly and incredibly fabulous fashion phone handset.

No comments:

Post a Comment